The editor has yet to return my manuscript (it’s not due back for another week or three). In the meantime, it’s back to figuring out how to create the cover for A Question of Allegiance (AQoA for short). I messed up. When creating the cover for A Day at the Zoo, I envisioned something with . . .
The cover’s done. It was an interesting evolution. If you’re looking for plot or characters, this isn’t the post for you. It hopefully shows the evolution of a cover from simplistic ideas to a finished, professional product. I learned a lot, most importantly that while I’ve got some very small graphics skills, and initially was . . .